Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas

Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31 NIV I strongly believe in this and have always treated others as I would have them treat me. For this reason I am publicly stating I have removed myself from any association with Purple Tiger and VistaLife. The removal is of my choice and of my own doing as many already were aware as I had told privately that I was doing so. I have closed any groups (or am mid closing them) and any webpages or pages that I had going associated with them. I had hoped to remove myself quietly and continue helping those that I bought in to the company but that said the quote I have just used does not seem to apply from the other end. I welcome any and all friendships I have developed during this time and wish you all good will and good health. I have not changed and will always be the positive, happy and outspoken aussie that I have always been. A change is as good as a holiday and I am on to happier more positive ventures. I am excited less stressed and happy that I am again back to the positive and best me that I can be and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment